Updated 05/18/20 - Please take note of the following short term policy changes:
To our Customers,
Arnzen Arms will remain open Monday through Saturday 10am-4pm to serve customers, law enforcement and first responders. Our shipping/receiving department is also open. We are filling orders and notifying customers as soon as product arrives. We have a few requests:
- Please be patient with us. We are responding to calls and emails as fast as we are able.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the store at one time. We may ask you to wait outside for a few minutes.
- Take care of yourselves!
In an effort to make sure that each and every one of you gets what you need while considering the health and safety of our customers and employees we are making the following operational and policy changes until further notice:
- Our store hours will be Monday through Saturday from 10am-6pm.
- We are suspending our layaway program for new orders. All current layaways will be honored.
- We will not hold or layaway product for customers needing to update ID and/or purchase permits. All valid personal ID and permits required must be present at the time of the transaction.
- We are suspending new pre-orders on ammunition.
- We will not quote lead times for product.
- We are getting reports of longer than normal wait times to clear up “Delays” on firearms from the National Instant Check System (NICS). If we receive a transfer date from NICS that is more than 3 days we must comply.
- If forced to close by local or federal government, we will do our best to honor existing orders, but we can not guarantee product delivery at this time.
For those of you that are using ArnzenArms.com for your shopping please take a minute and read the following:
Please visit https://secure.arnzenarms.com to view in-stock inventory. When viewing inventory you will encounter a couple product statuses:
- Add to Cart:
- and the Stock shows a number. This number represents the number of this product on hand at Arnzen Arms.
- and Stock shows "Ships in 15-30 Days". This means the product is readily available in distribution and, if ordered, should be in the shop in 15-30 business days. This is an estimate. Heavy demand is slowing down orders. Your patience is appreciated.
- Out of Stock: Product is not available in the store or in distribution.
- Having an item in your cart DOES NOT reserve it or remove it from inventory.
You can purchase online anytime - please note:
- We do not ship ammunition.
- Firearms can be purchased for in-store pick up or shipped to your local FFL.
- Qualifying orders over $300 ship free anywhere in the Continental United States.